Container Homes worldwide delivery made in EU export by sea
You can see it in Whangarei in person. Arrange viewing with Cameron 0215 41 500
One of prototypes ha sbeen tested for 5 weeks, I lived in it with my family. It was great.
My display container house will be after my departure available for rent or for sale.
It’s also possible to buy second display unit and live in it tomorrow, but it’s more expensive solution, than ordering new one.
We would prefer to build new unit personalised for you, with your financing for 76.000nzd, come see the quality of our product, Onerahi, Whangarei Heads rd.
No other competitive product has:
- so good floors and walls insulation
- 2 aircondition units inside, to be able to move one to second container with extra bedrooms
- Lossney Mitsubishi ventilation and heat recovery system to live comfortably with no need to pen windows at all times
- Red Snake heated floor system in bathroom and kitchen and bedroom so that its warm and comfortable to get our of shower, wash teeth or prepare morning coffee
- 220V 400V and solar ready electrical instalation ..
Our product is :
- one way 40tf shipping container (one way, almost new, that didnt transport any dangerous materials, intended to be sold as a “one-way”
- Air Ventilation Mitsubishi LOSSNAY LGH-RVX-E Series , heat recovery ventilation, with succion in kitchen and bathroom, and intake in bedroom and livingroom, for your comfort. 10mm Pipes in the celling, controlled by Smarthome OpenHAB, configurable,. In winter recovers heat from outgoing air, and keeps warm, and in summer recovers cool temperature from outgoing air . Revovery up to 80%
- Closed cell polyurethane foam insulation
- steel frames inside for drywal walls, painted
- 50mm polyurethane floor boards with heated floor mats on it .
- Mitsubishi top of the line Aircondition 2 units inside in Bedroom and living area, MSZ-EF Series – 2.5 kW – 5.0 kW Split System Air Conditioning
- 2m wide steel frames welded and hidden inside the walls to make it possible to put 2nd unit side by side , in case you would like to have secondary unit without batroom and kitchen alongside (2x40ft container home) We have Electrical instalation ready for extension, Ventilation ready for extension , A/C unit ready for extension, and moving to secondary container with extra bedrooms.
- Bathroom with Swiss made , Sanswiss Modul 1400 showercabin, top of the line with thermostat valve.
- Toilet with Grundfos Macerator
- Electrical instalation with German HAGER fuses and relays, Offgrid ready, Solar panels ready, connecting 230V or 400V, or generator. Every power socket or switch can be controlled by central Unit like smart Home FIBARO, OpenHAB, or any else.
- 5m wide and 2,4 Metre tall, MB77HS sliding door, double glazed, as your daily entry, plus more Aluminium windows extra.
- Extra is Ikea Kitchen, go to ikea Kitchen Planned tell us what you would like and we will send out Unit with Kitchen in place.
- Legrand power sockets https://www.legrand.com/ Highers quality.
As you see above its not cheap Chinese product.
We have decided to build luxury Tiny Homes in Poland where Ernest lives, and have the product shipped (Thats why its build from/inside one-way Shipping Container) to New Zealand.
Why Container Home :
- it’s waterproof
- it’s fireproof
- it’s earthquake resistant
- Weigh is around 7 tons, Impossible to steal while you’re away … When you lower sidewalls on hinges to cover Huge 5m wide windows, it will look just like any other shipping container storage, noone will suspect what is inside.
- it’s hurricane resistant
- freedom – you can rent land anywhere, close to your work, close to nature
- you can be a 25 year University Graduate and take your home where you find better job perspectives, Don’t tie down to one place in the beggining of your carreer. When you have kids, add one more container on the side, and make aircon cooper wires longer and ventilation pipes in celling go to second container to 2 extra bedrooms. No water instalation necessery in 2nd Unit.
- you can be 65 years old and retired, and live 2 years by the beach, 2 years by the lake, 2 years on the South Island, 2 years on the North Island, transport your home where you want, when you want.
- it’s durable and waterproof for 50 years or longer.
Why trust us:
- Its an alliance of a NZ company, present on NZ market for over a decade, and polish company we will build your home in 5 months *depending on compexity and extras
- You pay downpayments to a NZ based company, no risk that anyone will steal your money.
- If we don’t deliver your containerhome in time, you can take our demo unit (first customers only)
The price is 50.000USD *on 08.2018 its 76.000NZD
We can ship it worldwide.
The containers are built in Poland, in European Union, and the quality is the main thing that will differ our product from competitive projects from China.
Our goal is to fit a 5***** hotel room with all installations in a one way shipping container.
It is not shipped with the walls cut out. This way the container is shipped in it’s original structure. It is not shipped with the walls cut out, we will make openings in destination country. Afterwards the sidewalls can be tilted up on hinges, and form a roof over veranda. The windows are installed inside, so that it is possible to cover them with factory steel wall installed on hinges.
The idea behind this project is to create affordable and portable houses for people in NZ, and durable solution in Florida and other weather sensitive locations.
We did our best to get best architect, team of Electric specialist, water instalation specialists, headed floor solution and air con specialist.
I don’t think that there is anything like that (A/C, ventilation, insulation, HQ windows, HQ electrical instalation off grid ready) available on the market for such low price.
We have interest from Norway, Sweden, South Africa, Florida, Australia Sunshine Coast, but NZ comes first.